2010年10月25日 星期一

My working holiday scheme

IMG_1815

It’s my university year when I first heard of working holiday visa in Australia and New Zealand. A whole year spending on jobs you never get in citylife of Hong Kong intersecting with journeys throughout the whole country, getting yourself into absolute beauty and on different walks of lives, this was simply at another extremes with the past twenty-few years. It deeply impacted me – not many time in your life you can simply go astray and put everything behind, solely doing on things you like, having parties or cultural talks with strangers, co-workers, or roommates before making your way into bed.

I always wish to go, yet burden and potential sacrifices has been impeding me to leave for South hemisphere. At sometimes I just hate myself of being so timid to change with some colleagues could just forget everything and go, but when I calm myself down, I know I need to look at bigger picture – future.

The right time to go has passed (I should leave at the time of graduation), and now what I can remedy is to work hard, study hard, and to open another pathway of working holidays some days, some places.

沒有留言:

張貼留言