2010年10月21日 星期四

The final years

IMG_3633

There are actually a few things that pushed me back to medical dept. First, it’s the comfortable working environment –  the word ‘comfortable’ refer to those diseases that I am familiar with, those working style I am fond of, and those people I would like to work with. Second it comes to the challenges I shall face with critical cases and a wide variety of diseases admitting.  Third, it’s the good memory I had in A5.

When I had the news that I was not rotating back to A5 definitely it’s disappointing as I need adaptation again and I lose the chance to work with those I admire and respect. For the same diseases different specialities have different approaches, and so do different ward with different working styles, which i may need to get on with. Yet that doesn’t cause quite a problem as I am a bit okay with constant changing.

Deep down my heart that brothers me most  is the loss of working with some I admired and respected. 1 year is gone, and most of those I want to work with have either resigned or rotated. The good memory was partly contributed by them, and may possibly never happen again………..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have promised to myself 6 years is a maximum, and till now, i still have 3 more years to prove myself the value of work.

沒有留言:

張貼留言