2010年2月8日 星期一

Wine tasting


The past sunday has been a day of sweetness and bitterness. It started with the orienteering competition when I was basically soaked with rain for 3 hours till home, and ended with 9 great wines with a bunch of friends in MaWan.

It was tough at the start of the day when i put myself into extreme - knowing it's heavy raining and heard thunderstorm and I was still heading to somewhere in New Territories. I ran around the hill, locating checkpoints, jumped over places where rains had been causing small scale flooding.

Yet never have I thought the day could be well finished with bottles of red wines. Headed to MaWan still with dried-up body at home, I had a night with good wines, good friends and good music. While the exhausted body got charged up with food and rest, the mental exhaustion caused by prolonged stay at adverse condition just revived with stimulation from new and old world wines, musics shared by everyone's mobiles or i-pod musics, and laughers generated within each others.
Not many sundays in your life can be vivid with such contrast.

沒有留言:

張貼留言