2010年2月22日 星期一

14 days of holidays

By the time I sat down in front of the new HP notebook after a tough game on tennis it’s the last day for my 14 days annual leave. It was tired after the game and I felt like pumping out all my energy, but still it is a good way to end the holidays with sport.

The past 2 weeks were different with the last 2 holidays which was a week travelling and a week muscle building – they are going without much planning and on everyday I just do what my intuition tells. Sleep late, wake up late, afternoon may be spent with either weight training in MegaBox or doing some reading on Monocle’s past magazine and Reuters; Night time got myself engaged in wine drinking, putting myself into photoshop or if weather did not go wrong, another sport session.

This is way too different with the past 3 months when I need to calculate how much time left after job and its mental preparation, everything got well-planned and nerve cells never rest. For sometimes life goes unplanned it just helps freshening up your minds to get ready for the coming months of work.

沒有留言:

張貼留言