2011年9月21日 星期三

it is busy, yet it is awesome

As the school term starts it implies i have to live with two identities for the coming 2 years. One being as an Registered Nurse – a forth year so called experienced nurse relative to the ward averagae nurses’ experience. And further advanced to other nurse is that I have to do a bit more on supervision work on specific care, which includes a never-end research.

The other identity for me is somehow quite useful for my work – a student of cardiology. People said when I have completed this course we are able to fulfill the identity of being a cardiologist…. which LOOKS like a big name to me. Yet such fame is never a consideration intially – I chose this simply for quest of knowledge.

The combination of above identities must be making a large part of my life in coming days, but i am feeling a bit more energetic than before. I just feel good of the full use of my time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言