2010年12月23日 星期四

Fading

Why don’t just leave all the emotion here?

---------------------------------

Days are turning cooler and cooler, and my grip, that once believed to last forever, is starting to break down more and more.

With various incidence happening for some period I though I could overwhelm. I always think if the problem happens to me it’s just a piece of cake to solve with secoonds, but in fact, it does not work to others. Eventually, I found it’s not overwhelmed at all. When things go in this way undoubtedly you will think whether it’s the things’ problem or my problem.

I have tried to fix, yet things already turn in the way that no matter how hard you are going to try, it is already irreversible and I find releasing the grip may be beneficial than continual research of the problem.

I never want to see the end, but in light of such situation, I am seeing now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言