2010年5月13日 星期四

it's truly from her heart



A patient was admitted a day prior to his operation for pre-operative check up. He was accompanied by his wife. Usually the patient needs to do blood taking and X ray as to qualify for elective surgery, so this means the wife was basically useless to be with him.

I politely invited his wife to leave, and for my routine nurses shall advise the relatives to take away all the valuables of the patient, and so does this time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For most of the time during my work I am facing a lot of male patients. While most often I hear from them is either 'when can i be discharged' or certain kinds of foul language today I have heard the most sweetest conversation.

'Remember to take away the valuable belongings' said the nurse, when she was walking out of the ward.

She turned back, and looked at his husband, who was waving her good-bye grining.
'The most valuable belongings was still in the ward' She was directly looking at her husband, smiling.

Damn sweet.

沒有留言:

張貼留言