2009年7月7日 星期二

I am feeling like something big to my life is going to happen

When talking about challenges, I am always thinking of doing something big to my life / doing something I want to do. Yet you know there's always restraint in life that stops you from making your dream comes true, while one of them being the money affair.

This is also applicable to me. For years I am thinking, but I am not acutally working on my dream because of a stable job I am having, because of the fear of never finding a comparable job.

But on the other hand, being as a outsider looking on myself, I shall reckon this man is just too too timid to do anything, which I certain do not allow people to label me in such way.

What a contraindicated man I am, but the reality is that contraindicated. I want to explore, and I fear to lose.

----------------------------------------------

However, I know something is going to happen gradually.

沒有留言:

張貼留言